Microsoft Visio Professional 2016
Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 is a diagramming and graphics application that allows individuals and teams create and share diagrams or display their data graphically. Microsoft Visio Professional and Standard editions share all the same functionality, but the Visio Professional 2016 edition includes additional updated shapes, templates, stencils, and styles. It also allows co-authoring so that several people can work on one diagram at the same time.
FEATURES OF VISIO PROFESSIONAL 2016
- Links Diagrams to Real-time data – this means that as your data is updated, so are your diagrams.
- Reformat or redesign any project with one click. Templates and theme tools make changing appearance a single step, with the option to change either a single page or entire project.
- Create with confidence. Visio standard employs security practices to ensure data stays private. All messages and attachments are protected, and Visio supports Information Rights Management (IRM).
- Contains an Auto Connect feature to help align and distribute shapes and data. Auto Connect allows users to effortlessly create comprehensive, readable products.
- Maintain accurate representation with automated tools. Visio standard contains a validation feature to create precise visuals, and will automatically check data entered into diagrams to ensure they meet business rules.
- Extra templates – Visio Professional 2016 offers a large assortment of built-in templates and thousands of shapes.
- Offers sets of pre-crafted starter diagrams to help you get started.
This Package is for Windows 10 or 11 only. Please ensure you check your compatibility.